Francis family private vehicle restoration


<<< Return



I used a PCV grommet from Advance auto parts. Take a dremel and a round sanding disk and ream out the hole until it fits nicely over the bulb and the hole of the truck.


I used a GM 1157 bulb socket I ground down the lip around the outside edge with a dremel tool and a round sanding disk and then it will slide perfectly into the hole on my truck bed.


The bulb is 1157 Bright LED bulb from O’Reilly’s auto parts.